Using Active Kids Vouchers with HMBA
The NSW Office of Sport’s Active Kids voucher program provides $100 vouchers to kids residing in NSW to cover the cost of sport and active recreation fees. Details on the program, including how to apply for the voucher, can be found here: https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids
HOW TO REDEEM THE VOUCHER:
To Use An Active Kids Voucher With AusCycling, please follow the below steps:
Brand New Members of AusCycling:
- Go to > https://auscycling.tidyhq.com/signup/new and enter your email address.
- Follow the prompts and enter the child’s name (Not Yours) and then click on ‘Create Account’.
- Once you have created an account, an email will be sent to your email address. Go to your inbox, open the email and click on ‘Set Password’.
- Enter a password to access this account.
- Go to > https://auscycling.tidyhq.com/member/profile/edit
- Note the ‘Contact ID Number‘ and scroll down to ‘Profile’ and enter the information required for your child. This includes Date of Birth, Gender, Phone, Address and Emergency Contact information.
- With the above completed, please contact our Member Services Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Child’s Full Name:
- Child’s AusCycling Membership Number:
- Active Kids Voucher (16 Digits):
- Child’s Date of Birth, e.g. (01-Jan-2013):
- The club, your child, wishes to join:
- Membership Category Required (If unsure, click here):
Once we receive the information as per the above, a team member will be in touch with you and will process the membership for you. If the child’s membership is over $100.00, you will be invoiced for the difference, and we will email this directly to your email address. Once this is paid, your child’s membership will be Full and Active.
More information here if needed:
Click here to purchase your Trail Karma
Can’t make it to our Build Days but want to show your appreciation for the hard work put into the trails & contribute to further developments at Awaba?
Simply click on the below button and purchase as much Trail Karma as you would like! (we suggest >$5 as lesser amounts tend to get eaten up by PP fees)
or to help us avoid the PP fees you can deposit directly into our account:
Name – Hunter Mountain Bike Association
BSB – 032510
Account – 500132